I wanted to share a quick, delicious lunch recipe with you all today – before I forget it. It’s SO good, and super easy!
Chicken Lettuce Wraps (enough for 1-2 lunches)
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- peanut ginger sauce (like this one)
- bunch cilantro
- handful of sliced almonds
- handful of dried cherries (or cranberries)
- salt and pepper
- Boston lettuce leaves
- Bake chicken breast @ 400 degrees for ~20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the breasts (mine was very thick). Let it cool. Cut into cubes and put in a small bowl.
- Chop a handful of cilantro and add to the chicken.
- Add enough mayonnaise to moisten- add as much or as little as you like.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the peanut ginger sauce (or to taste)
- Add cherries and almonds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well until ingredients are evenly distributed.