I have not forgotten about this blog – in fact I have more to share than ever before! But I’ve been a little mentally overwhelmed and really unable to break into small ‘posts’ the updates I’ve meant to make. Not to mention, I’ve been putting of THIS post until the long-awaited arrival of my new iPhone 4S, which will enable me to easily post better photos – a problem that I’ve need to solve for a while. But it’s overdue, so you’re getting it anyway, with or without the new iPhone. Humph. So just to give you and idea of the posts that will be trickling in over the next couple months, here’s where I’m at:
- I got married! And it was a DIY wedding – so I’ll share some of the various ideas we used for design, and chat about the wedding planning related to a number of issues that arose.
- We are having a baby! I’ll share the various items I’ve been sewing & knitting in the studio for this little guy.
- We are moving downstairs, and doing a major house renovation! So – redecorating photos will be abound.
- That means my studio is also moving, to a much bigger space. Uh oh – will I ever move back upstairs?
- Lots of other adventures, trips, etc. happening on this end. Photos aplenty.