Well, that’s a shocker – last post is a month ago?! Where oh where has the time gone? It certainly has been an adventure filled month, that’s for sure! Last post was after our trip to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Since then I have:
- Spent 3 days in Acadia working, hiking and kayaking
- Followed by 4 days of camping bliss at my beloved Mooselookmeguntic
- Had my 32nd birthday
- Did a Franconia Ridge Traverse (deets to follow)
- Spent a weekend in Eustis, ME camping and doing a Bigelow Range Traverse
- Broke a toe
- Knit 5 hats
- Knit a sweater
- Started a new quilt
- Got a new sewing machine
- Visited with my long lost friend back east from CA
- Continued to harvest large quantities of tomatoes, basil and cukes from the garden
- Oh yeah, and did manage to breathe in there somewhere…
So each of those bullets could be their own blog post. To follow, at some point SOON will be more on the Acadia/Mooselook/birthday trip, Franconia Ridge Traverse, Bigelow Range Traverse and the current sewing & knitting projects. And photos of course.
Meanwhile, I am still befuddled at the fact that a month has passed. Just. Like. That.